By accessing or using this website you agree to the following terms and conditions.
All images unless otherwise specified belong to me, and may not be used for any purpose without prior consent.
All correspondence with myself is to remain private unless publication has been permitted. Should you receive an email from me in error, please contact me immediately and then proceed to delete it. Under no circumstances should correspondence not intended for you be retained, duplicated or passed on to others.
All opinions shown on this website, twitter feeds, blogs, podcasts, or any other type of digital media are my own, and not of any company I may be representing.
By law I am required to tell you that I operate as a sole trader, under the name of Tinman Enterprise, from the physical address of 3 Lambs Lane, Lawshall, Bury St Edmunds, IP29 4PE. My contact details can be found <here.>
- All invoices for services must be paid in full within 28 days of the invoice date or by the date shown as due, whichever is sooner.
- Any 7 day week or part thereof where payment is overdue will be liable to a charge of £10 late payment fee.
- Any payment method that incurrs a charge to myself such as via paypal will involve the charge levied by the third party plus 4% of the charge administration.
- The preferred method of payment is by BACS.
- You may also pay by cheque.
- I am not a VAT registered entity.
- I am registered with HMRC as self-employed, and accept that I am responsible for my own tax and National Insurance.
- All quotes last for 28 days from the date provided.
- Should your event require extra hours or equipment then you will be liable for the cost of this.
- A verbal or written acceptance of any provided quote binds you to the value of the quote.